Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Guest Post: Thanks ...by Pat Walsh

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Guest Post: Thanks ...by Pat Walsh

 ** Thanks **

Hey many thanks to those who messaged why I didn't post yesterday. I'm OK. 

Simple explanation is.. time for a break..

I have posted every kind of rubbish last 2 years when we were all lost ( me included) and tried to keep the spirits going and to lift the mood.
It is time to draw a line under that and put it into a box in a dark cupboard where it belongs. Get out again. Thanks everyone who engaged with me during this period.
🏃🏃‍♀️🏃🏃‍♀️

I will be back to annoy you again don't worry. I have plans for a new course to help people to integrate and move again. Time for a fresh start. 🥰

If last 2 years taught us anything was "don't sweat the small stuff', there are serious issues to be dealt with so get on with life best we can.

Pontificating over.. It will be safe to go on social media,  😃 

Final word to my buddy Annie Lennox who has been an ear companion when it was tough.
....
Hey Hey I saved the world today
Everybody's happy now
The bad thing's gone away
And everybody's happy now
The good thing's here to stay
Please let it stay....

Anyone needing help or advice please feel free to ask. I love the interaction.
#pwr #2022 #timetostart


No comments: