Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Guest Post: Next Week... by Pat Walsh

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Guest Post: Next Week... by Pat Walsh


 ** Next week **
It was a tough week and I found it difficult. I picked up an injury which limited my running and that was no help either. I am ok and talking to others I find I am not alone in feeling the past week was a rough one.
I didn’t do my usual Friday post as I couldn’t muster the positivity needed to help lift others.  I run for fun, I run to help, I run for company and chats. Thanks for some beautiful messages wondering was I ok.. I am and much appreciated. 💞💞
.
One friend suggested that even by sharing this it might help others and let them know they are not alone.

Chatting last night I promised someone I would make an effort today to post some positivity. A new week a new chance
.
Trump is gone and there is a chance of some normality in the world.
The evenings are getting brighter.
My family are healthy.
My running shoes are getting a rest.
The vaccine is being rolled out.
I can still walk and it gives more time to take a few photos, even stop for a chat with people I meet.


I appeared on Running in Cork Weekly Jigsaw. I am officially famous.. JD you are a messer. Feel free to put me together again.. https://www.jigidi.com/solve/bwguk759/jerry-forde-pat-walsh/


We start Week 3 of my running plan posted 2 weeks ago.
It is tough going but don’t give up, you are not alone.
We will all run together again.
#pwr


No comments: