Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Guest Post: Cork Marathon Day out ...by Pat Walsh

Thursday, June 06, 2024

Guest Post: Cork Marathon Day out ...by Pat Walsh

** Cork Marathon Day out **

A1 to the organisers. Great day out.

There were criticisms of this event last year (myself included) and all were addressed so it is important to say: Fair Play, Well Done

Happy Proud Corkman today. I confess I only walked the half but still I passed the start line and finish line with an official number so I'm ok with that.


Delighted to help on Saturday with the number collection. Cork humour is unique, we had a laugh.

Well done to all who took part in any of the 3 events. The event was sold out and all we can look forward to is growing this bigger year on year. 


It was hot and conditions tough but the organisers have no control on this

#pwr

No comments: