Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Training programme for the 2024 Cork City Marathon

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Training programme for the 2024 Cork City Marathon


The Cork City Marathon is coming up on Sunday 2nd June 2024. I have a standard 18-week training programme starting on the 29th of January which costs €135. 

If anyone feels that they need more time to prepare then just ask.

The weekly programme is tailored for each individual and requires weekly feedback by email. It's suitable for anyone looking to do their first marathon or for someone who wants to improve their times.

If interested, send an email to johndesmondrunning AT gmail DOT com

If anyone is interested in training for any other race then you can find details on the coaching page... https://corkrunning.blogspot.com/p/coaching.html

1 comment:

David Levy said...

I used this training programme to prepare me for my first attempt at a marathon in Cork in 2023. I found it excellent and John's feedback every week was brilliant and very encouraging. I managed to complete my first marathon but it would not have happened without this programme. Highly recommended.