BALLYCOTTON ‘10’ 2010 ENTRY PROCEDURE
The entry procedure for the 2010 race (to take place on Sunday March 21st) is as follows:
1) People can apply for forms anytime during November (up to Friday 27th) by sending a SAE to: Ballycotton Running Promotions, Ballycotton, Co Cork (see note below).
2) All forms will then be posted out on the weekend of Friday Nov 27th/Sunday Nov 29th - ideally to arrive with applicants by the following Monday or Tuesday.
3) The entry form will be put up on the website www.ballycottonrunning.com on Monday evening (Nov 30th), also in John Buckley Sports (Cork), Ger Wyley Sports (Dungarvan) and local shops in Ballycotton and Shanagarry that same afternoon.
4) The first 2,500 postal entries opened will be automatically accepted – regardless of who they are.
5) Entries for the following will be accepted by post up to and including Tuesday December 15th:
(a) All bona fide AAI (Athletics Ireland) registered club members.
(b) All runners who completed the 2009 Ballycotton Summer Road Race Series (all four 5-mile events).
(c) All those who were entered but were unable to run the 2009 race AND returned their ChampionChip.
6) All bona fide overseas entrants accepted by post up and including Friday January 8th.
7) As usual, a limited number of elite athletes will be accepted up to near race day.
REMEMBER - When applying for forms, please enclose a large (A4) SAE with the correct postage, stating the number of forms required. If more than one form is going to the same address (two or three members of the same family, etc) one envelope is sufficient.
If the correct postage is not on the envelope we cannot be held responsible for postal delays. Also, we prefer people to enter on the official form, so ask for enough of forms – there is no need to photo-copy.