Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Guest Post: Short post about nothing in particular ...by Pat Walsh

Sunday, May 12, 2024

Guest Post: Short post about nothing in particular ...by Pat Walsh

 ** Short post about nothing in particular **

‘Time you enjoyed wasting, is not wasted time’

Valencia or Valentia I wasn’t listening.
Raincoat or sun lotion I wasn’t sure.
Pack and take a chance, it will be fine….. 

Left Ireland for the sun but the sun found Ireland instead.. 
It is the Feast this weekend of ‘Our Lady of the Forsaken’ the Patron Saint of Valencia. 
Was this a subliminal message to me..?
I think I must have prayed to her a few times during hard races 😃

Few slow miles running on hols is always a great way to see a city. Tough going in the morning though....
Still it helps clear the Tapas and Sangria before I resume battle again. Some beautiful parks and trails so it is great to see so many running.
Good to live, travel, run, feel alive.
Discover, explore and new experiences.
I’ll slow down sometime but hopefully not too soon.

So you can get on with your search, baby
And I can get on with mine
Maybe someday we will find
That it wasn't really wasted time

#pwr

No comments: