Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Guest Post: Happy Christmas ...by Pat Walsh

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Guest Post: Happy Christmas ...by Pat Walsh

 ** Happy Christmas **๐ŸŽ…

‘The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul’

Early post this week as tomorrow everyone is busy. I do hope you are ok and that the Christmas season goes well for you. Many thanks for all the support and to those who sent replies and messages to me during the Year. It is much appreciated.

What can I offer this week only to mind yourself and be careful.

Continue to live your life within the boundaries as we have them, but do not be fearful or worried. Those are negative emotions that only hinder your ability to enjoy life. 

We as runners have learned to adapt, cope, plan and succeed.

Things are not great… but they are not too bad either. Do what you can, be as active as possible, do not wish for the impossible and try to relax.

I have family, friends, food, fuel and still a spark of life and humour.

I can go for a run with my friends and drink coffee from a Horse-Box.

There are many in the world a lot worse off than me.

All I wish for Christmas is to find some semblance of peace in my head, to relax and cope with all that has been thrown at me. You are welcome to share my wish.


Run when and where you can. Sometimes it is the only thing that makes sense.

 ‘I'm so in love with you
Purge the soul
Make love your goal’

Nollaig shona dhaoibh. 

#pwr ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

No comments: