Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Changes to the race calendars on the blog...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Changes to the race calendars on the blog...


Most of you will have noticed that I have two race calendars in the right sidebar menu on this site......One for Cork races and one for Munster races. Looking at the traffic figures, I know a lot of people use only the Cork calendar. It does however mean that I end up having to update two calendars every time I hear of a race in Cork and that takes time.

So in a few days, I will be closing down the Cork race calendar and will be updating only the Munster one. All of the Cork races there are very easy to pick out as they are colour coded in Red and White. There are plenty of races elsewhere in Munster that may also be of interest to runners in Cork.

No comments: