Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hear Ye...Hear Ye...Announcement for all race organisers
If you have been following this blog for a while, you will notice that I usually preview the local road races about 1 day before the race takes place. There is no point in doing it any earlier as the information will just get lost as newer posts push it further down the page.
Recently, I had added links for the various race flyers on the blog. They are shown in the right hand column of this page. So, for any of you involved in organising road races, why not send on your race flyers to me. If you don't already have them on your own club website, I can put them up on one of my websites and I can put the link on the blog. These links can be put up weeks /months before a race takes place and is there for everyone to see. You will find my e-mail address near the bottom of the right hand column on this site.

No comments: