Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Video: Running a marathon in a luxury hotel ...by Beau Miles

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Video: Running a marathon in a luxury hotel ...by Beau Miles


I recently came across a video on YouTube titled 'Running a marathon in a luxury hotel' made by the one and only Beau Miles from Australia. It reminded me a bit of the time back in 2014 when there was an indoor marathon in Midleton... see this previous post.

The video has this desciption... "When I asked the manager of a five star hotel in Seattle if I could run a marathon around the hallways and stairwells, conference room and lobby, pool deck and bar and anywhere else that was vaguely runnable, I was shocked when she said yes. I even asked if she was sure. ‘Yes, that’ll be fine. Just be safe’ You bloody beauty, I replied."

Enjoy...

No comments: