Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Results of the Rebel Run4Fun 5k in Ballincollig...Sun 26th July 2015

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Results of the Rebel Run4Fun 5k in Ballincollig...Sun 26th July 2015

A total of 123 runners turned out for the Rebel Run4Fun 5k Series in Ballincollig on Sunday 26th July 2015.

1    BUTLER    DAVID        18:59    6:07/M
2    HOBBS    ANDREW    19:14    6:12/M
3    O'DONOVAN    JOHN    19:45    6:22/M
9    SWEENEY    MARY    21:00    6:46/M
18    HOLLAND    SIOBHAN    22:24    7:13/M
24    VERLING    FIONA    23:20    7:31/M 


The full results can be seen HERE

Photos...
1) There is an album from Mick Dooley of Eagle AC HERE
2) Graham Nudds has a gallery HERE 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked a man to tie up his dog, his reply was to point an umbrella an inch from my nose, and say, I'll do it when everyone else does. The dog subsequently interfered with the leader by running across him. Not the organisers fault, just the mentality of some clowns in the park.

Both mine and my clubmates chip times didn't register, No big deal for us as we do it for fun but it was a really enjoyable morning. Well marshalled and lots of water at the end.

Thanks to all.

Sharon Boland said...

I really enjoyed the run. Great venue - surprised it's not being used as a parkrun course. Thanks to Graham for forwarding the photo of me to my running club (Rebel Runners). Will look out for future events when I visit Cork.

Sharon Boland