Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Guest Post: Summer Sunshine ...by Pat Walsh

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Guest Post: Summer Sunshine ...by Pat Walsh

 ** Summer Sunshine **

Depending on, where in Ireland you are, sunshine has made a few brief appearances this year. I’m a bit like that myself.

All is good and I am only posting to say thanks to the many people who have messaged to enquire and say lovely things. I do appreciate that, it means a lot to me.

I just needed a break from it all and was lacking the inspiration to post and inspire. If it isn’t there, then is no point in posting rubbish for the sake of it. I do read what I write and it won’t make an Olympic athlete out of anyone. I'm still running and moving.

Like a heatwave in late summer I could come again and shine but for the moment I am happy to plod away and make a brief appearance here and there like the sun for Summer 2024.


Even posing for a pic in front of Holy Mary with 2 PROPER runners Ken and Paul last Thursday in Churchtown South isn't enough... !! I Joke šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

Keep the faith
Keep running
Keep moving

#pwr 

No comments: