Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Guest Post: Sunday Thoughts... by Pat Walsh

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Guest Post: Sunday Thoughts... by Pat Walsh

 ** Sunday Thoughts **


Beautiful day and the mood is good.🤣

I have been critical of our leaders when I thought it was needed. In the interest of fair-play things are moving along nicely now.

Our boundaries are opening up and our ability to mingle is increasing so let us use this.😍

I love literature and the writings of Yeats Heaney and Kavanagh.

I sing along to all music and love well written lyrics.🎼

--- Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame! --

Sadly my current message is far more mundane and simple. No fancy writing, no hidden meanings. 

"Get off your arse and get out there". There is a world to be discovered. Have a lovely week. Summer has arrived (I hope) 🥰

#pwr #bekind

No comments: