Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: New page on the blog for John Walshe's articles...

Thursday, June 21, 2018

New page on the blog for John Walshe's articles...

Over the years, I have put quite a number of guest posts by John Walshe of Ballycotton up on the blog. There is a lot amount of information in those posts and I had links to them on the articles page before.

I have now set up a new page for John's articles on the site so that they are easier to find.

The page is here... http://corkrunning.blogspot.com/p/john-walshe.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Excellent John I looking forward to reading through them. There are a number i haven't read. Some I've read before and look forward to re-reading these also.

Anonymous said...

Just read the article on the Barraduff 5k,anyone have any more results on this race? Early 90's?