Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland: Results of the Rebel Run4Fun 5k, Ballincollig...Sat 20th Sept 2014

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Results of the Rebel Run4Fun 5k, Ballincollig...Sat 20th Sept 2014

A total of 173 people turned out for the third and final race in the Rebel Run4Fun 5k series in Ballincollig on Saturday 20th Sept 2014. This series was organised by the Cork Sports Partnership with the aim of highlighting the Ballincollig Regional Park as an area for recreational use for runners and walkers.

1  SHINE  JOHN  16:41     5:23/M
2  COMBER  DAVID 17:19     5:35/M
3  HARTY  BRIAN  17:44     5:43/M
12  O CALLAGHAN  RACHAEL  21:20  6:53/M
13  DUFFY  DOLORES  21:24 6:54/M
16  HOLLAND  SIOBHAN  22:08 7:08/M


The full results can be seen HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was really very disappointed to see that I was stated as "Partic. unknown" in results for 20th Sept. I registered on line, received my tag and race number which I wore on the day. I didn't get a brilliant result (152) but it was a big deal to me on the day coming home in 35 mins.
From a very disheartened lady.

Anonymous said...

Good run this morning, overcast which made perfect running conditions.
I do believe the distance was 100 metres short though. Was my first of these so wondering if others noticed same?

RockyRoad said...

The markers were not correctly placed so I'm not surprised if the course was short!

Anonymous said...

Did you contact the organisers or timing company to update your name? The timing companies address is listed on the results. They must have got your times right if they managed to list you in the results it was probably just a simple data entry error which meant your name was not tied to your bib number I am sure it’s a very easy fix if you let them know.