Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some items Lost & Found recently...


Found..... :o)
During the Mallow 10 mile road race back on the 7th of Feb, someone lost their belt for their heart monitor watch. This was found just after the race. If you are the owner of this belt then send me an e-mail and I'll pass on your details. My e-mail address is shown on the right hand side of this page.

Lost...... :o(
Someone has lost their new Garmin 305 watch somewhere on the road between the Radisson Hotel and Glounthaune (2kms apart) in East Cork. The thing is that this watch requires a special docking station to charge it so it will be of no use to anyone just finding it. If on the off chance you came across it then send me an e-mail and I'll pass on your contact details.

No comments: