Monday, October 12, 2009
Results of previous polls on this blog...
Since about 2007, there have been polls on various subjects on this website. Over time however, the results get forgotten about as they disappear into the archives. This particular post has the following purpose...
1) Put all the links to the results of the previous polls in one spot.
2) Enable new visitors to the website to see those polls easily.
3) To remind myself what I asked before!
If you can think of a question that you think might be suitable for a poll then send me an e-mail (address shown near the bottom of the right hand column) or leave a comment here.
1) What is your preferred distance for a road race?...LINK
2) How many full Marathons have you done?...LINK
3) In road races, should headphones be banned?...LINK
4) Should there be an over 35 section for men in all road races?...LINK
5) Would you link to see an evening winter league in or near Cork city?...LINK
6) What was your longest race in 2008?...LINK
7) Question about the Relay event in the Cork City Marathon...LINK
8) Would you count a personal best time over a downhill course?...LINK
Posted by John Desmond at Monday, October 12, 2009