Conditions were ideal in Dublin for the Marathon.....dry, bright, not too warm and very little wind. The field for the Marathon was huge with in excess of 10,000 runners taking part with loads of support from the public out along the route. Looking around, it was obvious that a large number of runners from Cork travelled up for the event.
Results.......the results can be found HERE. Just one note...they seem to have got the clock time and chip time mixed. Obviously, the faster time is the chip time which is your actual time...i.e. the time it took you to cross the start mat and finish line.
Photos.....here are a few for the moment...
1) A large gallery of 500 photos HERE.
2) Another 500 HERE.
3) Another 500 HERE.
4) Another 500 HERE.
5) Another 500 HERE.
6) Another 500 HERE.
7) Another 500 HERE.
8) There is a large database of photos at RacePix365. Just enter your bib number.
9) John Quigley of Eagle AC took loads of photos.........173 near the 1 mile mark at College Green, 170 at the 10.5 mile mark near Kilmainham and 203 at 24.5 miles at Beggars Bush.
10) A small selection of colourful photos HERE.
11) 50 photos by Kieran Connolly HERE.
12) 28 photos by Helen Mulvey HERE.
13) 71 photos mainly of the front runners HERE.
14) 34 photos HERE.
15) Around 1500 photos! at Chapelizod.
16) 175 photos HERE.
17) 500 photos here between 10 and 11 miles.
18) Almost 1,800 photos HERE.
19) A small gallery of 27 photos HERE.
20) Waterford AC have a small gallery mainly of their own runners HERE.
21) A small gallery of 29 photos near the start.
22) A small gallery showing some of 1st 62 men and 6 women finishing.
23) A very small gallery of 21 photos showing some of the runners between 2:43 and 3:04 finishing.