Google+ Running in Cork, Ireland

Friday, November 02, 2007

CPR & Defibrillator Training - Wed 5th Dec 2007 (Updated 8th Nov)

The date for this training has finally been set. Please note that the date has been changed from the 14th of Nov to the evening of Wednesday, the 5th of December. There are a few places left if anyone would like attend this course. It is being organised by John Quigley of Eagle AC and he provided the following info....

"The promised CPR & Defibrillator training is, subject to final confirmation, scheduled to go ahead in Pfizer Sports & Social Club, Ringaskiddy on Wed 14th Nov. Many of you have already given your names, so if there is anyone else interested, please get in contact. There are 20 places available in total and I have about 16 names. Some probably won't be able to make it on the night, so I'm guessing that we may be able to cater for another 8 or so.You don't have to be a member of Eagle to take part. The event is open to EVERYONE in athletics. The priority however is to have as many officials from organisations and clubs trained first, so they'll get first call, followed by everyone else interested. As soon as I know more, I'll post details. Meantime, if you haven't been in contact, let me know. "

If you are interested, you should contact John directly or send me your details in an e-mail and I'll pass them on. (My e-mail address is shown in the right hand column).

If you want more info on the training, check out my earlier posts...
http://corkrunning.blogspot.com/2007/10/defibrillator-cpr-training-most-of-you.html

http://corkrunning.blogspot.com/2007/10/update-on-cpr-defibrillator-training.html

No comments: